1104 Summit Ave., Suite 110
Plano, TX 75074
(972) 578-8076 voice
(972) 423-2438 fax
View Larger Map
---------------------------------Directions From: Dallas/Fort Worth Airport to MicroFab
View PDF file with maps and directions.
- From rental car lot exit, go east on S. Rental Car Dr. Name of road changes twice while curving through airport.
- At intersection with Highway 161, go north (left). This becomes President George Bush Turnpike and you will pass through four (4) tollbooths requiring $0.75 each time. President George Bush Turnpike changes from Highway 161 to Highway 190 along the way. You will change from driving generally north to generally east. Distance is around 20 miles.
- Exit 190 at Jupiter after crossing over US 75 (very tall overpass). Go north (left) on Jupiter.
- Cross Plano Parkway. Turn left (west) on Summit, which is the 1st street north of Plano Parkway.
- You will go almost to the end of Summit. At the end of the first block, there is a dogleg left (turn left & immediately right). At the end of the next block, there is a stop sign. MicroFab is almost at the end of the third and last block. We are in the next to last building on your left (south). Turn in driveway before passing the building and our sign is half way down.
---------------------------------Directions from Dallas Love Field to MicroFab
- At airport exit (you will be traveling south) turn left (east) onto Mockingbird Pkwy.
- Continue on Mockingbird through the Lemmon Ave. and Inwood Rd. At the Dallas North Tollway. Turn left (north) onto the Tollway.
- Continue north on the Tollway past Interstate 635 and through another tollbooth. Continue north on the Tollway until you reach the intersection with Highway 190/George Bush Toll Road.
- Go through one tollbooth and then follow steps 6-8 above.