The JetServer™ program is designed to control the JetDrive™ III family of drive electronic units. A graphical user interface is provided to set the operating parameters for MJ piezoelectric dispensing devices. These can be saved and retrieved interactively in a format fully compatible with the control program of Jetlab® Printing Platforms. Multiple MJ devices can be controlled using a multi-channel version of the JetDrive™ III or a single-channel unit multiplexed by a relay board. With optional frame grabber hardware and image processing software, automated measurements of drop diameter, drop velocity and direction in one camera view can be performed. The Windows® version of JetServer™ ships with each JetDrive™ unit. A LabView® sample version is available as an option.
- Graphical user interface to specify 8 point bipolar trapezoidal waveforms and 12 point arb waveforms.
- LED strobe delay control.
- Multiple dispensing device control, including waveform storage & retrieval and control of a relay for multiplexing a single channel drive.
- Integrated into VaportJet™, SphereJet™, Jetlab® II, and the Jetlab® 4 family.
- USB relay unit for multiplexing of a single channel output.
- Video capture board and image analysis software for automated drop measurements.
- LabView® sample program.
JetDrive™ III controller, including command set and Windows® based Jetserver™ control program. Includes built in strobe delay. Level 02 firmware (complex waveform) included.
Eight channel relay unit for multiplexing output of JetDrive™ III. External USB model.
Multichannel JetDrive™ III controller. Maximum number of output channels = 4.
Multichannel JetDrive™ III controller. Maximum number of output channels =16.
LabView® based Jetserver™ sample program.
Sensoray video capture board. PCI card.CT-VC-02
Sensoray video capture board. External USB model.CT-VC-core
Image analysis software and custom image analysis routines.
||JetDrive™ III, single channel and multichannel
||8 point bipolar trapezoidal;12 point arb
||1 Hz - 30 kHz
|Waveform storage / retrieval
|Multiplex single channel drive
||Option: requires USB relay
|Automated drop analysis
||Option: requires video capture board and image processing software
||-500 µs to +2500 µs relative to trigger
||Ships with JetDrive™ III
||Optional sample program available